Closing: August 1st 2019
Posted on July 3, 2019
Office Manager / Runner / Researcher
Moxie Pictures are looking for an Office Manager/Runner/Researcher.
This is a permanent, full-time role for someone looking to take the next step in the industry in our friendly team within an established and rapidly developing Production Company.
- Organising and managing the daily life of the office (opening and locking up, booking couriers, organising taxis, filing invoices, etc.)
- Dealing with suppliers and restocking the office
- Setting up meetings and organising refreshments
- Answering the phones
- Assisting the production team
- Casting cut-downs
- Laying out storyboards
- Preparing shoot bags, etc.
- Assisting the sales team
- Managing directors’ reels
- Visual research
- Marketing communication
- Providing basic IT support
- Proficiency in MS Office, Keynote
- Proficiency in MPEG Streamclip or equivalent software and basic understanding of video formats and codecs
- Basic knowledge of Final Cut Pro X, Premiere or any other video editing software
- Basic knowledge of DSLR cameras and video recording
- Basic IT knowledge
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or other image editing software
- Basic knowledge of InDesign
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Creatively-driven, enthusiastic and friendly person with lots of capacity to learn
- Hardworking, organised and with a can-do attitude
- Some experience working in video production
- Good to have: experience in visual research
If you are interested in this role, please send any questions or your CV to [email protected]
We are looking for the new Office Manager to start in August 2019.
All correspondence and enquiries will be treated as highly confidential.