Posted on August 23, 2019
Office Manager / Receptionist / Researcher
Nexus Studios, a multi-award winning and industry-leading production company, is looking for a bright, outgoing and confident person for this role.
This is an entry-level role for an engaging and enthusiastic person responsible not only for front-of-house duties and greeting clients but also with a flexible and self-motivating personality. Some experience of or an interest in production would be advantageous as well as a practical and enterprising nature as there is scope for the role to develop over time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- greet clients, ensuring the reception area is tidy at all times and that meeting rooms are cleared after all meetings
- maintain internal databases for phone lists and access cards
- ensure all Health & Safety and First Aid procedures and equipment are up to date and compliant
- organise regular fire alarm checks and drills
- check building for general maintenance and liaise with Head of Finance regarding any issues
- ensure security systems are working correctly, new staff and freelancers are trained in their use and liaise with tenants over any issues. This would also involve being on the keyholder list in case of alarm issues
- liaise with cleaning team
- organise or carry out runs for production and management as and when required
- ensure kitchens are clean and fully-stocked
- assist with award and festival entries
- assist production and management with travel bookings and itineraries
- answer calls and emails, distribute post, order stationery and kitchen/cleaning supplies
- assist heads of production with any ad-hoc research requirements
- general administrative support as and when required
Please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of CVs we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Salary dependent on experience.