Closing: July 23rd 2018
Posted on July 12, 2018
Office Manager / Production Assistant / Junior Production Manager
SKUNK is looking to hire an Office Manager / Production Assistant / Junior Production Manager
The role would suit someone who is looking to further their career in production. Perhaps you’ve got some running experience behind you, or you’re a junior PA looking to further your experience and training. The ideal candidate would be organised, efficient, hard-working and keen to produce. We look to nurture and train at SKUNK – the opportunity would be for someone to grow in the role to become in-house Production Manager/Junior Producer. You must be someone who is able to work in a small, close-knit team. We all make the tea here.
- Ensure the smooth running of the SKUNK office and be the first point of contact for all enquiries and visitors.
- In charge of all office management, all couriers/cabs/transport and travel itineraries.
- Manage MD and all directors’ diaries, booking appointments, arranging lunches, events.
- Give office and production support to our EP and freelance producers during the bidding process, coordinating treatments and liaising with service companies.
- Source crew, research productions, manage wiredrive and directors’ work.
- Be a key part of the production team wherever possible in the office and on set.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Personable, welcoming, friendly.
- Ability to self-motivate, and take the initiative.
- Thorough in everything that you do, with huge attention to detail.
- Mac systems.
- Social Media and all social media platforms.
Ideally proficient in:
- Final Cut/Any editing software a bonus.
Salary dependent on experience.
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to [email protected]