Posted on August 3, 2017
Bullion Productions are looking to find an experienced Production Assistant to work in-house at their busy production office.
- Supporting the producers on a daily basis
- Understanding film production requirements and working to best practice
- Technical and physical support in the office and on set
- Organisation of the server and calendar
- Booking taxis and couriers
- Wrapping jobs with producer and accounts team
- General upkeep of the office
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
- Computer literate (Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote, Word, Excel)
- Resourceful, personable and able to keep a calm head under pressure
- Previous experience in the role essential
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Very strong social skills
- Managing in-house equipment, website, software updates
We’re looking for someone who is extremely organised, confident, personable and driven.
Salary dependent on experience.
Please email [email protected]