Closing: July 5th 2019
Posted on June 11, 2019
Office Manager / Junior Producer
Founded in 2002, Speade are an award-winning boutique Film Editors based in the heart of Soho. We edit commercials, content, music videos, short films and features.
The potential candidate will need to have great personal skills and be happy to undertake a busy and varied role in our small team:
Working closely with our Executive Producer, the applicant will be responsible for:
- Managing enquiries
- Quoting jobs and keeping a close eye on budgetary requirements through to final invoicing.
Office Manager duties include:
- Greeting clients and answering phones
- Ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office
- Helping with client services / overseeing Runner duties.
- Inputting petty cash expenditure and helping with the monthly reconciliation
- Administrative tasks
- Booking cabs/bikes and flights
Other duties include:
- Managing our social media
- Helping to organise events and sales meetings
Ideally the applicant will have junior – mid level experience in Offline Editing or Post Production but not essential. Most importantly we’re seeking someone who is motivated, demonstrates a strong sense of initiative and able to work well within a supportive team, which strive to offer our clients the best service possible, in a friendly and professional manner.
Salary dependent on experience.
Start date – mid July
Please apply to [email protected] including both covering letter and CV.