Closing: July 13th 2018
Posted on June 12, 2018
Office Manager/Front of House Manager
We are looking for a vibrant Office Manager to join The Assembly Rooms to act as first point of contact for our clients and work alongside Partners and Producers to manage day to day running of company systems.
We are one of London’s leading Offline film editing companies with a roster of 8 award-winning editors. We cut commercials, promos, short films, features and documentaries.
As well as possessing impeccable organizational and communications skills, you should be dedicated and creatively driven, we are looking for someone to apply all these talents to every part of this role.
The successful candidate will need to be charming, diplomatic and emotionally intelligent. The position will offer a great deal of creative industry exposure and there is plenty of scope for the role to be moulded to further individual interests and talents.
Some of the day-to-day duties of the role include:
- First port of call for clients on the phone and as they arrive in the building.
- Oversee day to day operations of the company, including office presentation and team shifts
- Develop, instigate and manage internal administration systems.
- Assist Company Directors and MD with preparations for meetings, internal events and finance processing.
- Supporting Producers and Assistant Editors with allocation of suites and ensuring precise setup of equipment is achieved ahead of all bookings.
- Co-ordinating maintenance and repairs throughout the building
- Manage team holidays and freelancer provision when workflow necessitates.
- Co-ordinate company involvement in industry relevant events and manage award entries
- Support wider team with social media PR posting and potential for further PR involvement for the right candidate.
- Assisting book-keeper and accountants with preparation work and filing
Please apply with covering letter and CV to [email protected] We will contact you only if you are selected for an interview. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all applications or give feedback on CVs, so please do not get in contact if you have not first heard from us.