Closing: October 31st 2021
Posted on October 12, 2021
Office Manager / Executive Assistant
We are looking for an Office Manager / Executive Assistant to join our infectiously energetic video production company, Kode Media, starting September / October.
The job is a full-time position working from within our Old Street office, London.
Kode Media is a production company formed just short of 10 years ago by a group of friends with a mindset to do things their own way, bringing a fresh set of ideas along with them. Kode has a traditional roster of directors represented for Commercials and Music Videos, as well as Kode Red; an integrated creative studio with in-house post facilities and the right skills to rapidly develop content, experiential and Digital Out of Home. We like to think that Kode is the embodiment of the modern production company.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and super organised Office Manager / Executive Assistant to take control of our beautiful office, run it smoothly and set the vibe to create the best positive environment for our staff, guests and anyone else who passes through. You’ll be the first person people meet and your energy should be infectious, people should be drawn to you as a friendly and empathetic person with a well-presented appearance.
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing, family-style company that’s making roads in both the commercial and music video industries.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
– Providing 5* Hospitality for our clients
– Experience working in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Highly Organised and resourceful
– Can work your way around Mac, G-Suite and Microsoft Office
– Very Social
– Bonus: Experience working in another Production Company/Post House/Agency
– Bonus: Hospitality experience
The Role will Entail:
– Managing the Office, and ensuring it’s running smoothly, efficiently and kept presentable.
– Answering the phone, greeting and looking after visitors and clients
– Liaising with external companies and the council with regards to the building
– Ordering and maintaining office supplies
– Managing incoming and outgoing deliveries
– Manage the general company and MD’s diaries and assist with booking appointments and scheduling
– Managing the company general email account
– Taking minutes during meetings
– Assisting external producers and crew with administrative processes
– Helping to welcome new members of staff and getting them settled
Please email cover letters, CVs and links to recent work to [email protected]. We’re looking to hold interviews through September. Thanks!