Posted on January 26, 2024
Biscuit Office Intern at Biscuit Filmworks UK
This 3-month paid in-house office intern opportunity is intended to give industry access to those who may otherwise not have been afforded this opportunity. Biscuit welcomes applications from all backgrounds and protected characteristics. If you have any questions or requirements to assist you in completing your application, please let us know.
This is an office-based role geared towards supporting our in-house production team across various productions and projects. The role is London-based.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the office is tidy and inviting – maintaining a positive and comfortable working environment for freelancers, Biscuit staff and visitors.
- Be across all awarded and bidding jobs, maintaining the job boards throughout the day and keeping all info streams up-to-date.
- Assist production and researcher teams with any ongoing awarded and bidding jobs.
- Be prepared to go on runs to assist the team/ freelancers.
- Act as first port of call for answering phones, receiving post and welcoming visitors.
- Ensure the office is stocked and supplied throughout the week with all the items it needs to operate efficiently, including food and drink.
- Manage your petty cash, receipts and float reconciliation.
- We will do our best to facilitate opportunities to assist our production teams on set, but this is dependent on the where and when shoots are taking place.
- Control stock and waste management – consider all ways Biscuit can be more sustainable and liaise with office manager to bring new measures into effect.
Qualities & Experience:
- You are proactive with a positive, can-do attitude.
- You are confident prioritising tasks, organised and have an eye for detail.
- You are a strong communicator and work well in a team.
- You have up to one year of relevant media industry experience.
Please send your CV and a Cover Letter explaining why you are the right person for the role and why you are interested in working for Biscuit Filmworks.
Applications should be addressed to Emily at [email protected], by noon on Wednesday, 14th February. First round of interviews will take place on week commencing Wednesday 21st February. The position will start on Monday 4th March. We look forward to hearing from you!