Posted on January 30, 2018
ASB is an industry-leading animation and test production company working for advertising agencies and brands around the world.
We are looking for an organised, proactive and communicative office assistant to start immediately; on a part-time basis.
The role will require you to help the production office run smoothly by being the go-to person in all office related matters. As the role is also client-facing, the ideal candidate will have great interpersonal skills, making our clients feel welcome whether that’s on the phone or in the office.
You should have/be:
- You will be the face of the studio, which means you must have superb client facing skills and make everyone feel at home; this means excellent face to face and phone mannerisms.
- You must be a problem solver and suss out an issue before it happens; this will include things from changing light bulbs, working with our cleaning company to make sure all toiletries are stocked to making sure the boiler is working to calling in maintenance help when needed.
- You will be working closely will our New York finance department to ensure all bills and invoices are sent every week and are paid in a timely manner. This will involve excellent organisational skills.
- You will be an excellent support to the Director, Production and Animation departments. This means you will should demonstrate interest and make yourself available to help in anyway.
- You will help production with organisation of shoots and other production matters, like invoices, expense reports, booking travel, etc.
- Great communication skills – both written and spoken. You will be communicating with all of our clients from all over Europe, the Middle-East and Africa.
- You will manage all the admin for the office and ensure the office is in tip top shape at all times.
Send your CV to [email protected].