Closing: November 2nd 2018
Posted on October 12, 2018
Office / Accounts Assistant
HunkyDory Films are on the lookout for an experienced Office Assistant to start ASAP November. We need someone with an upbeat, can-do attitude who is ready to hit the ground running and embrace every aspect of the job.
Building & Facilities management:
- Managing company premises in all respects; liaising with contractors, suppliers, utilities, managing agents, local residents and local authorities.
- Overseeing the upkeep of the premises and arranging for repairs as needed.
- Overseeing the booking of the meeting rooms and edit suites.
- Liaising with the teams in house to ensure expectations are met for visitors and meetings.
- Maintaining H&S compliance ie office risk assessments & fire risk assessments.
- Assisting with financial reconciliation for every production
- Managing and reconciling all petty cash flow, production floats and credit card expenditure
- Company invoicing and chasing debtors
- Logging all incoming supplier invoices and overseeing from sign-off through to payment
Office & HR:
- Answering and fielding all incoming calls
- Booking couriers and taxis
- Welcoming guests, making teas and coffees and prepping meeting rooms in advance of any meetings
- Working with our in-house Runner to ensure the office is kept tidy and fully stocked at all times ie stationery, drinks, groceries.
- Handling supplier accounts, contractors, equipment and overseeing replenishment of office supplies
- Managing all incoming and outgoing post
- Managing staff holiday requests and monitoring sickness and absences
- Managing Work Experience requests and placements
Requirements and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills – your written and oral English skills must be to the highest standard
- Unbelievable organisational skills – you’ll have to wear many hats so we need someone who can multitask without batting an eyelid.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel needed in particular. Experience with using both macs and PCs would be preferred.
- Friendly, personable, bubbly and confident – we’re looking for someone who wants to make the role their own for the long-term.
Please note that this role will not eventually lead to a job in production; it is a Finance, Building Management and Office based job in particular and we are only interested in hearing from candidates who have relevant experience and are specifically looking for this type of role. There will be no opportunity to go out on shoots. As the role is so involved we are most keen to hear from candidates who have previous Office / Facilities / Studio Management experience who are confident they are up to task.
Our office is based near Caledonian Road Tube, hours are 8:45am – 6:00pm, Monday-Friday – please note that due to the nature of the job some early mornings, late nights and/or weekends will be required at times.
Please contact Ronae with your CV and cover note: [email protected]