Closing: July 9th 2021
Posted on June 8, 2021
Prettybird.co 2021 Ad Ages Production Company of the Year owned by Kerstin Emhoff and Paul Hunter, co-founded in the UK with Juliette Larthe the MD & EP are looking for someone new to fill a terrific job opportunity.
We are looking for someone to join our team, front facing, creative communicator, client co-ordinator, new business originator.
A positive, organised, strong person with impeccable taste, image curatorial ability, smart thinking, good dialogue & dynamic writing skills, a grasp on the industry cross platform, both historically and current.
A keenness to make work that affects social change and an ability to enthuse others with radical processes to create inward /outward progressions towards an equal and equitable future.
It’s imperative to know our talent prior to the interview, research is key component of the role, you need to have an eye, be able to spot new talent, engage with and create top tier projects with the contacts to match. If you don’t have them now you will have the wherewithal to create these opportunities for us.
Responsibilities not limited to
- Strategy & Methods.
- Budget navigations and brief breakdown/assessments.
- Front Facing Company Representation, including personal profile enhancing and project promotions on social networks.
- Strong Networking skills, Awards attendance /creating work for submissions.
- Reading, Writing, Watching work…
- Research and Resourcing
- Calling, Meeting, public speaking, showcases.
- Working closely and/or leading with creative teams, directors and executive producers.
- Liaising with board members in LA office, updating bi weekly on video calls and daily interaction by email.
Experience vital & salary dependent.
Please send response addressed to Juliette Larthe c/o [email protected]
Prettybird is an equal opportunities employer for all current staff and future employees. Please contact us to see our policy.