Posted on November 23, 2020
Somesense is looking for a new business/sales person to join the team on a part time/freelance basis.
Somesense is an independent, artist-led production company which launched just this year.
Established to inhabit the space between nonsense and reality, comedy and animation, each director brings their own bold, colourful, distinctive style to a canvas of character, charm, comedy and cultural understanding.We work with brands, agencies, musicians, charities, commissioners and platforms to create content in all forms: From web series to comics, films to comedy scripts, social media campaigns to editorials.
Find out more about us at www.somesense.co.uk
We are seeking a new business person to drive the company forward and establish us firmly in the commercial world. Ideally this person will be an experienced head of sales / new business rep with an existing book of agency and brand contacts, but we are also open to welcoming a passionate, tenacious person with strong experience in other parts of the advertising industry looking for a change, who can really own the role and champion our off-beat personalities and work.
- Finding new business opportunities, chasing leads and bringing in briefs
- Developing and building relationships with decision makers at agencies and brands
- Selling the company and our directors through client calls and presentations
- To work closely with PR & marketing to define and implement multi-faceted strategy
- Proactive and independent
- Passionate about animation and comedy writing
- Fit with the company’s unique brand and tone of voice
- Organised and tenacious
- At least 5 years experience in the creative/advertising industry
- Enjoy meeting people and making contacts
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].