Closing: August 22nd 2022
Posted on July 22, 2022
New Business & Sales Role
NM Productions are an award-winning team of friendly and passionate production folk.
We are a non-traditional production company offering full production and service products to our clients, as well as representing independent directors and photographers across all disciplines. We mobilise production in several territories around the world.
We are currently looking for a New Business and Sales lead to join our tight-knit crew, based in London. The focus of this role will be finding new business leads for NM Productions, maintain our existing client base and selling our roster of talented directors and photographers.
You should have a minimum of 3 years experience at a production company or similar, with a keen and enthusiastic hunger for seeking out new business, connecting and networking with new people, maintaining clients, matching talent to projects and a desire to be part of a young, dynamic and growing business. It’s essential that you bring with you your own established network of contacts in the industry at advertising agencies, brands and non-traditional platforms, as well as a solid understanding of the production process.
- Presenting work and talent to agencies and brands, speaking with knowledge, passion and an understanding of the work and how it has been produced
- Managing and strategising our independent directors and photographers
- Building and maintaining relationships with advertising agencies, brands and production companies (in the UK, USA, UAE and Europe)
- Exploring non-traditional advertising opportunities
- Presenting the right directors for new opportunities and managing their engagement from treatment to delivery.
- Supporting directors throughout the pitch process by providing feedback on treatment design, visuals and supporting assets
- Managing PR for the launch of new work and talent news
- An active role in finding and approaching emerging talent
- A keen interest in the creative industries; reading insightful and useful articles, watching new work, attending and entering awards festivals, conferences, panel talks and social events in the UK and overseas
As well as the above, you should be a positive, conscientious and proactive person with a great eye for talent and an understanding of the production process and the roles within it. You should have strong communication skills, verbal and written, and know how to close a business opportunity.
Dependent on experience, with additional commission structure, on a project-by-project basis. Experience is vital and salary-dependent.
We are open to this role being full or part-time.
If this sounds like you? Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]