Closing: November 8th 2019
Posted on October 9, 2019
New Business Rep
Yellow Boat Music is an award-winning music production company based in the heart of Soho, London. We compose, arrange, play, produce, record and edit beautifully crafted music across all media. From bespoke scores to large orchestras, our specialist team have over 20 years of experience crafting music across the advertising, film, television and record industries. Our clients include Gocompare, McDonald’s, Channel 4, ITV and 20th Century Fox Films, to name just a few.
We are now looking for someone that shares our motivation and passion for music and production to join our small, but growing team based in the legendary and historic Dean Street Studios.
You will be:
- Freelance / Self-Employed
You will have:
- The gift of the gab
- A background or interest in Music
- Sales/New Business experience
- An understanding of, or willingness to learn, the ins and outs of the advertising and creative industries
- An open mind
Your role will include:
- Opening new doors and creating more opportunities for Yellow Boat Music in a very social way
- Building on and maintaining Yellow Boat Music’s existing agency, brand & client relationships
- Strategically planning bespoke sales opportunities
- Building a client database
- Liaising with Yellow Boat Music’s Marketing Manager & Executive Producer to identify & strategically seek out new business partnerships and opportunities
- Regularly attending industry events and networking opportunities
- Assisting with PR/Marketing ideas to build on sales strategies
Salary dependent upon experience.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]