Posted on June 18, 2021
New Business & Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
Animated Storyboards Ltd., a full-service global animation company, seeks a full-time New Business, Sales and Marketing Manager for its London office. Animated Storyboards specializes in creating animation and pre-visualization for TV commercials.
The suitable candidate will work in a dynamic and fast paced environment based in Farringdon (currently homebased for the foreseeable future). The candidate is in charge of bringing in new business and nurturing existing clients in the UK, Ireland and African Markets, as well as working closely alongside the Europe Team. The selected candidate will be required to learn the company’s workflow and gain production experience to enhance our new business efforts. The selected candidate will learn the company’s existing marketing and production tools, and will be encouraged to proactively work towards the expansion of our client base.
- Must be very people/client oriented, outgoing personality, excellent communicator and a problem solver
- Must have excellent presentation skills and be creative with thinking up marketing initiatives
- Must be a goal and target orientated worker
- Must be highly motivated and take the initiative to reach out to potential new clients to gain more work and maintain existing relationships
- Minimum 4 years of experience in sales, marketing and business development.
- Strong knowledge of the advertising industry, with experience in either production, agency or client side
- Must be confident with procurement and production costs
- Experience with CRM and other marketing tools
- Fast learner, excellent time management skills, highly motivated, resourceful, detail oriented, must be able to multi-task
- To continuously attain new clients and foster existing relationships for continued work.
- Managing all aspects of client relationship (acting as a main point of contact for the studio, expanding existing relationships, attending briefs, supervising production process until the final delivery)
- Developing and implementing new business strategy and marketing initiatives (researching the industry and continuous looking for new business opportunities)
- Leading meetings, proposals, screenings and presentations
- Project management (coordinating budget, negotiating rates, developing cost effective solutions)
If interested, please send cover letter and CV to [email protected] and [email protected]