Closing: November 10th 2018
Posted on October 10, 2018
New Business & Marketing Associate – Maternity Cover (6-9 months FTC)
Animated Storyboards Ltd., a full-service global animation company, seeks a full-time new business and marketing associate for its London office. Animated Storyboards specializes in creating animation and pre-visualization for TV commercials.
The suitable candidate will work in a dynamic and fast paced environment based in Farringdon. They will initiate client introductions, presentations and meetings, specifically but not exclusively with advertising agencies in Europe with a focus on France. The selected candidate will be required to learn the company’s workflow and gain production experience to enhance our new business efforts. The selected candidate will learn the company’s existing marketing and production tools, and will be encouraged to proactively work towards the expansion of our client base.
- Must speak French as native tongue.
- Must be very people/client oriented, outgoing personality, excellent communicator and a problem solver
- Must be highly motivated and take the initiative to reach out to potential new clients to gain more work and maintain existing relationships.
- 3-6 years of experience in advertising, marketing, business development, on either production, agency or client/brand side
- Procurement and production cost related knowledge and contacts is a plus
- Experience with CRM, dotmailer, and other marketing tools.
- Fast learner, excellent time management skills, highly motivated, resourceful, detail oriented, must be able to multi-task
- Excellent presentation and marketing skills
- To continuously attain new clients and foster existing relationships for continued work.
- Managing all aspects of client relationship (acting as a main point of contact for the studio, expanding existing relationships, attending briefs, supervising production process until the final delivery)
- Developing and implementing new business strategy and marketing initiatives (researching the industry and continuous looking for new business opportunities)
- Leading meetings, proposals, screenings and presentations
- Project management (coordinating budget, negotiating rates, developing cost effective solutions)
Please submit your CV and application to Nicole Hanna, email: [email protected]