Posted on November 11, 2019
New Business Executive
The Progress Film Company is a creative film company and production studio looking for a part-time (with scope to increase) New Business professional to help grow the commercials division.
We are looking for someone dynamic, connected and resourceful to become an integral part of our team. The right individual will be a natural networker with great communication skills, plenty of positive energy and the ability to successfully build relationships with a range of clients and partners. We’d want them to share in our passion for what we do and desire to continue to build on the success we’ve achieved.
Responsibilities and strengths will include:
– Working with the partners to develop and implement an overall new business strategy for the commercials division
– Having a good understanding of the overall ethos and culture of the company
– Using your existing network and profile to raise the profile of the company within the industry
– Attending industry events
– Working closely with the directors to agree individual sales plans which reflect their ambitions
– Providing a high volume of pitch opportunities by proactively finding and pursuing new work
– Setting up and attending face to face meetings and creative showcases at Agencies
– Working closely with the PR dept to ensure work is being used effectively as a sales tool
– Developing and maintaining new relationships
– An in-depth knowledge of the directors’ personalities, tastes and work to use as a tool to sell them
– Experience with switch selling
– An excellent creative eye and the ability to tailor reels to different pitch scenarios
Salary to be commensurate with experience and hours.
Please send your CV to [email protected]