Closing: May 31st 2018
Posted on May 9, 2018
Reporting to: MDs / EPs
Team: New Business
Start date: Asap
Salary: Negotiable – dependent on experience
We are looking for a talented and experienced Head of New Business / EP to join
Iconoclast UK. We represent a plethora of amazing Directors, both established and up and coming.
The perfect candidate will be someone with access to a black book of Agency and
Client contacts coupled with a diverse production background. Long standing
relationships with Creatives and Producers are a must.
You will be proactively looking for opportunities and leading pitches to Agencies and
Clients and be in regular contact with our Directors, including knowing what makes
each of them stand out.
Key responsibilities of the role are listed below.
• Building and maintaining relationships with Agencies and Clients
• Actively seeking new work constantly and simultaneously representing
Iconoclast and its values (through one on one meetings, company creds
presentations, group screenings etc.)
• Generating pitch opportunities for Commercials, Direct to Client and Content
• Leading pitches on projects and overseeing the treatment process
• Working closely with the MDs of Iconoclast UK to ensure the work is
presented in the best possible fashion
• Helping to develop and build our Direct to Client offering in the UK
• Working together with the MDs on shaping and developing our roster of
Directors including building Director strategy documents and identifying
brands and opportunities which align to each Director
• Actively scouting for new and emerging talent, specifically London based, who
resonate with Iconoclast’s sensibilities and qualities
• Running and developing the PR strategies for Iconoclast UK, including social
media i.e. (but not limited to) the updating of the various platforms, the
promotion of new work, management of the quarterly newsletter and making
sure Director’s cuts are shared (when possible)
• Overseeing all awards and festival submissions i.e. submitting content for
nominations, booking and attending events (assisted by Sales + Creative
• Leading the setting up of events and screenings for Agencies and Clients
including Q&A sessions with Directors, film nights and parties
• Managing Iconoclast UK’s yearly trip to Cannes (assisted by Sales + Creative
• Managing and overseeing the treatment / pitch process (together with the
two MDs – evenings / weekends where necessary)
• Oversee the treatment / pitch budget in a cost effective way
• Representing Iconoclast UK on shoots (as and when required)
• Ensuring all admin related tasks are completed by the team in a timely manner
– i.e. status sheets for scripts in, content reports, Director bios, the website,
wire drive, Director’s details etc.
Send applications to [email protected].