Closing: May 16th 2021
Posted on April 15, 2021
New Business Director
JustSo is a world class creative studio partnering with some of the biggest and best brands in the world (incl. Red Bull, O2, Google, Diageo, Olympic Channel)
We began in 2007 with a vision to create work that people actually wanted to watch, click on, read, experience and listen to. We have always believed in keeping the thinking and making together so we can shepherd an idea from start to finish which means better work, shorter lead times and better value.
As Storytellers for a Changing World, we help our partners leverage storytelling and content to seize opportunities to better engage with their audience in a changing world.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a New Business Director to join our studio. This is a great opportunity to make your mark in a dynamic and fast paced studio environment, and have a real impact on a growing business.
You are passionate about sales, have an entrepreneurial mindset and desire to make deals and impact within an organization, ready to look for new and innovative approaches to delivering growth
You have a demonstrable interest in our business and the work we make.
You are comfortable with responsibility, and enjoy being hands on in your role.
You are a great communicator, presenter and sales person and thrive on growing relationships, identifying new clients and business opportunities.
We are looking for someone with at least 4 years experience in a similar role who is keen to get stuck in from day one.
- Develop and lead JustSo’s sales strategy
- Deliver outbound campaigns, and handle inbound leads.
- Work with internal teams and third parties to deliver new business growth targets.
- Regularly report on business performance and targets to leadership team
- Analyse and review sales systems and processes at JustSo
- Work closely with JustSo teams to ensure sales and marketing strategies are aligned.
Key attributes and skills:
- Passionate about sales, deal making and growth.
- A genuine interest in storytelling, content and the intersection between brands and entertainment.
- Experience selling productised offerings
- Experience in using content marketing to drive outbound sales approaches
- Analytical and data driven
- Enjoy networking and building relationships
- An ideas-driven problem solver
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Experienced with sales tools and systems
- An outstanding communicator and presenter
- Proven track record of securing new business opportunities
- 4 years’ + experience in a similar role.
Apply for this role HERE.