Closing: October 24th 2018
Posted on September 26, 2018
New Business Assistant
The New Business Assistant will assist the New Business team and Head of Communications to execute Passion’s Communications and Sales strategies. On a day to day basis, they will develop client relations, book showreel and sales meetings, execute PR and marketing strategies, create and execute copy for social media posts, email newsletters, web copy etc. They will plan and organise brand events, workshops and award entries.
Reporting to: Head of Communications
• Create and Manage Salesforce Records
• Compiling director’s Reels
• Booking showreel meetings with advertising agencies for Head of Sales and Passion / Strange beast EP’s
• Staying updated with our director’s work and style and knowing their work inside out
• Nurturing and building new relationships in the industry
• Attending social events and being involved with activities will be a part of your role.
PR & Social Media
• Create content for Press releases, Social Media and Newsletters
• Engage with media to build relationships
• Monitoring industry media for features
• Taking and filing press cuttings of features
• Monthly Reporting
• Take press and festival enquiries
• Festival Submissions and Payments
• Manage Calendars
Knowledge and Skills
The ideal candidate will have excellent written communication skills, be able to write to a brief and communicate brand messages. Basic Photoshop and inDesign skills are a plus, a creative eye is key. They will be an organised person, able to manage multiple channels and stakeholders. They must also be able to work with others, manage relationships with media and agencies to achieve Passion’s communications and sales objectives. An understanding of the SEO/Marketing relevance of the above channels is preferred as well as an appreciation of the business impact of effective communication. An interest in the world of production and animation and a taste for art and design would be helpful!
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]. We will then ask you to complete a short writing task to bring to interview should your application reach that stage.