Posted on January 25, 2024
New Business and Marketing
Not To Scale is a thriving, fast-paced Animation and film studio well-established since 2005 in the heart of London, with offices in Amsterdam, New York and LA.
We are looking to expand our friendly London team with the addition of a bubbly, versatile and buttoned-down new business and marketing person working into our Marketing Director.
New Business and Marketing:
- Setting up meetings and presentations and liaise with agency producers and creatives to share work and attain briefs.
- Attend industry events
- Managing all company social media platforms including Instagram, Linkedin & Facebook, ensuring the company tone of voice is conveyed in all posts and the content reflects the high-quality work produced.
- Coordinating with the production team for the creation of social media assets.
- Developing a marketing schedule with project release dates & key marketing calendar dates.
- Copywriting for press releases and website updates – press, new work, new signings.
- Management and upkeep of the website, liaising with the developers for any changes to be implemented.
- Managing fortnightly newsletter output and strategising with the team on which work is to be highlighted.
- Award entries & follow up with statues for winning projects.
- Assisting on pitch design including layouts, reference research and copywriting.
- Occasionally liaising with artists such as writers, concept artists and designers both internally and externally.
- Strong interest in and desire to work in the animation and film industry
- Some experience in marketing and sales
- An interest in writing, marketing, sales and/or art/design
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative suite, Photoshop, Google Docs and Microsoft Office packages are desirable but not a deal breaker.
- High levels of energy and drive
- A sense of humour and a pragmatic outlook
- Outgoing and personable
Not To Scale provides a great work environment and a fantastic opportunity for the right person to take control of their long-term career direction by filling an exciting and rewarding position in an extremely creative and dynamic business.
We’re certain the successful candidate will feel proud and valued as a member of the talented Not To Scale team.
End date for submissions: 23rd Feb 2024
Please send resumes and cover letters to Pippa Hall Marketing Director: [email protected]