Posted on June 15, 2021
ARCADE is a next generation production studio underpinned by an established team with a proven track record in commercials and content and a specialism in automotive.
We are home to a curated and focused roster of top directing talent – both established and breakthrough – across different genres, with further signings in the works.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced new business / sales / directors rep to shape and lead the sales campaign for an exciting and growing business. Someone who will thrive on the challenge of getting our roster in front of the right people and bringing our directors some of the best scripts out there. Someone seeking the chance to do things their way and make their mark.
This is a contract freelance role. 2 days a week.
We’re a welcoming bunch and we recognise and reward talent. There’s a path to becoming an integral part of the business based on performance.
This role will suit someone who:
– Is a natural social connector with an existing community or network in advertising
– Thrives on the challenge of creating opportunities and making things happen
– Is a confident, outgoing, natural communicator and presenter
– Has creative interests, a passion for visual storytelling and an eye for talent
– Is hungry, ambitious and keen to get stuck in
As our new flag bearer you’ll be expected to:
– Work with the founders to supercharge our sales & marketing strategy
– Develop and nurture a community of agency and brand clients by calling upon your existing connections and forging new relationships
– Make thing happen by bringing people together to create top tier projects
– Take the lead on delivering outbound campaigns and generating new business opportunities
– Present directors reels, handle inbound leads and help shape treatments and pitches
– Represent and champion our company, directors and culture at relevant industry events
– Contribute to the evolution and growth of our roster and business
Experience and existing connections vital.
– 2 days per week
– outside of key engagements, freedom to manage your own hours
– remote working for now, partly London based in near future
Retainer and commission structure, commensurate with experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]