Posted onJanuary 26, 2021
Music Video Producer
We are looking for someone with a passion for music who has experience as a producer on both small and big-budget music videos.
This will be a full-time role, initially for a 6-month term, but this may be extended.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Bidding incoming music video briefs;
- Working alongside our Music Video Rep, Exec. Producers and Directors at pitch stage to ensure ideas are feasible and within budget;
- Contracting jobs alongside our Exec. Producers;
- Liaising with video commissioners, record labels, management, and artists;
- Booking freelance producers and handing over projects to these producers during busy periods;
- Supporting and troubleshooting with freelance producers on music video projects;
- Overseeing post-production and delivery of projects;
- Working with our accounts department to ensure all jobs are wrapped;
Expanding our pool of freelance producers, crew and suppliers;
- Building relationships with suppliers and facility companies and establishing good working relationships;
- Having a thorough knowledge of UK and internationally based crew/working practices;
Attending shoots and post sessions.
Please note, this position will require you to work both in an office-based, administrative capacity and as a producer on some projects.
Salary to be discussed based on experience.
If you are interested in applying, please write to us on [email protected] with your CV, including a list of your producer credits, and a little bit about yourself.
Please include a note to let us know how you heard about the role.