Adelphoi Music is one of Europe’s leading music agencies, based in the heart of Covent Garden, London, and on Keizersgracht in Amsterdam. We are looking for an exceptional sales producer to join our London team and to help us grow into the greatest music agency in the world.
So what do we do?
We have a team of award-winning producers and composers that create, find and license music and sound design for the worlds of advertising, broadcast, events, interactive and film.
What do we need?
We are looking for someone who knows and is passionate about music, is a great communicator and an organisation guru.
THE ROLE INCLUDES…
- Managing a client list and ensuring that Adelphoi is their preferred supplier
- Full production of all acquired projects
- Daily sales activity
- Budget creation and management
- Working to financial and sales targets
- Identifying and cultivating new revenue streams
- Client hospitality and promotional events
KEY FACTORS AND EXPERIENCE
- A broad knowledge and understanding of music and how it’s made
- An established book of contacts for people in at least one of the advertising / TV / film / gaming industries.
- Strong presentation skills
- Great communication skills
- A passion for meeting new people and building relationships
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent levels of diplomacy and problem solving
- Ambitious, organised, inquisitive and driven
Salary + commission and benefits. Full-time, permanent position.
Closing date: Friday 1 December 2017
Please send your covering letter and CV to: [email protected] using ‘Sales Producer 2017’ as the subject heading.
NB. You may be a musician and a producer of music but this is not a role for composers and engineer/producers of bands.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates