Closing: December 6th 2019
Posted on November 8, 2019
Found has exciting new vacancies for full-time and freelance Producers, to work on a variety of moving-image projects. We’re considering all levels of industry experience, but the chosen candidates will have an inherent understanding, as well as genuine interest in all aspects of motion design, whilst possessing a fantastic eye for detail. Working alongside the Creative Director and Senior Producer they will oversee design and moving image projects from pitch to delivery.
Found is an award-winning film and motion studio that cares deeply about the work it creates. We are a small but highly ambitious team and as such are looking for someone to get stuck in. Someone with superb organisational skills, drive and energy, with the capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment to create outstanding motion work.
– Managing clients and developing lasting relationships
– Presenting work and pitches to clients
– Taking briefs from clients and developing detailed project timing plans
– Developing accurate quotations, efficiently budgeting and negotiating financially with clients
– Managing motion designers and ensuring that all projects are run efficiently
– Ensuring adequate resources are available when scheduling projects
– Costing and recruiting appropriate resources for projects
– Negotiating best prices with suppliers and freelancers etc
– Reconciling jobs and monitoring profitability
– Contributing to the development of production processes, ensuring the best approach is taken for each project
A bit about you…
You are self-motivated, organised and work well as part of a team. You have a real passion for motion design, and a solid understanding of the 3D motion and post-production workflow. You love creative culture and are eager to explore new and emerging techniques. A working knowledge & experience of live-action would be a bonus.
A bit about us…
Found is an award-winning creative studio, combining 3D motion design and film craft, based in Clerkenwell, London. With a strong eye for design and visual storytelling, we produce bold, cinematic work for some of the world’s leading brands and agencies. Collaborative and experimental, we align the artistry of a boutique studio with the rigour of a production house, for refined, standout work.
The studio is situated in a recently restored record depository, ‘The Record Hall’, just off Leather Lane. It is a bustling, friendly place to work and think, with an on-site coffee shop, a co-working lounge and a range of additional presentation rooms.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV, covering letter and expected salary to [email protected] with the subject ‘Motion Producer’.
Please note we will only respond to successful candidates. No agencies or recruitment please