Posted on February 26, 2020
Motion Graphics Designers and Motion Graphics Editors
Chrome Productions is recruiting for freelance motion graphics designers and motion graphics editors.
Who we are: Chrome is an award-winning London-based production company creating inspiring, ground-breaking content for a digital audience.
What we are looking for:
- Primarily a motion graphics designer, but those who also have solid editing experience will be looked upon favourably.
- Demonstrable examples of 2D and 3D motion graphics and a passion for storytelling.
- Above all, you will be driven by an ambition to create inspiring content.
What You will do:
- Work with the team to create exciting innovative motion graphics (and edits) that exceed clients’ expectations.
- Work across a range of content, destined for a variety of platforms including online, events and TVCs.
- Maintain the highest quality of output adhering to project management workflows, showing an understanding of technical specifications for delivery.
- Collaborate with the Post Producer/Senior Editor or Creative Director to effectively deliver the project’s creative vision.
- Communicate with the Post Producer to ensure the project stays on schedule.
- Ensure branding consistency is maintained for each client.
- Bring fresh ideas to each job to continually elevate Chrome’s output.
What skills you must have:
- Demonstrable experience within the industry.
- Deep understanding of After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and other Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Mac based).
- Experience with 2D, 2.5D and 3D.
- Proficiency with basic tracking, compositing and rotoscoping (screen replacements etc).
- Excellent understanding of typography and a keen eye for aesthetically pleasing layout.
- Excellent knowledge of macOS.
- A solid understanding of end-to-end post production workflow, formats and codecs and an excellent technical knowledge.
- Meticulous project management and attention to detail.
- The ability to stay clam under pressure, and adapt workflow to suit different situations.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
Please note, applications without a showreel will not be considered
Email all applications to:[email protected]