Closing: March 1st 2018
Posted on February 1, 2018
Motion Graphic Designer/ Editor
Across the Pond was originally born out of Google as their go-to video agency, we now conceive and produce for audiences around the world.
Across the Pond is putting together a team purely dedicated to the creation and production of weekly content for an arts YouTube channel.
We’re looking for an exceptionally organised and motivated individual who is an ambitious motion graphics whizz, who is also proficient editing in Premiere, to be the main executor of this content.
You will need have great attention to detail, be able to communicate and build a narrative with existing visual assets to bring the project to life.
- Working closely with the writer/director dedicated to this project.
- Being self sufficient in Adobe CC package (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, AE and Premiere), with a strong understanding of post workflow and transcoding.
- Researching and providing suitable selects of existing footage or assets to the director for approval, that fit brand guidelines.
- Being integral to the sourcing of suitable music choices.
- Be able to clean, cut-out and prepare photographic images and create graphics that fit with the brief and brand.
- At least 2-3 years experience in a fast-paced post production environment.
- Creatively solution driven.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, with particular regards to After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Proactive attitude.
- Open to take direction as well as being able to take independent decisions.
Start Date: ASAP (6 months in-house contract with possibility of extension)
Please contact [email protected], quoting “Motion Graphic Designer / Editor” in your subject line.