Closing: March 18th 2018
Posted on February 20, 2018
UNIT Design Collective are expanding their design department and are currently looking for a Motion Designer to join the team. Based in Soho, UDC is at its core a motion design studio but also supports clients across any platform – from motion and character design, all the way to emerging tech and experiential projects, whilst being fully supported by a ‘360 degree’ post facility.
We are looking for someone for which Motion Design is at the heart of what they do, day in and day out. The role would suit someone who is committed, diligent and works well under pressure. But most of all someone who has ideas and enthusiasm.
The perfect candidate would have a strong eye for design and ideally two years experience and would be comfortable working individually and alongside our Design Lead.
- Works closely with the Design Lead and producers
- Delegates time across multiple jobs appropriately
- Keeps project files organised and tidy
- Working efficiently within the Design Structure workflow setup by the design Lead for any given job
- Constant development of skills and exploration of new techniques
- Keep up with new design styles and trends
- Assertive and passionate self-starter who can work under direction alongside a team of people at all times
- Ability to take on previously set up projects that need changes applied by client feedback
- Assist lead members of the team in creating and designing motion graphics for a wide range of client and internal projects.
- Expertise in the After Effects and good knowledge of the other programs within the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc…)
- Basic knowledge of visual effects, including composting, motion tracking, and rotoscoping
- C4D knowledge is a bonus – willing to constantly learn and develop skill sets that will enhance and broaden the range of work that the Design Department wants to engage in
- Ability to effectively manage time and effort on tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, file management, and attention to detail
- Obsessed with putting out the best work possible
Please send your CV and portfolio/reel to [email protected] for consideration.
Closing date – March 18th 2018