Posted on February 4, 2019
Midweight MGFX Designer
About Grand Visual
Headquartered in London, Grand Visual is an enterprising creative services company, focussing on delivering digital experiences for digital OOH. Our team of experts have been crafting compelling stories for leading agencies, brands and audiences all around the world for over 12 years.
About the role
Grand Visual are on the hunt for a talented motion graphics designer, specialising in After Effects to join its London team. Our Motion Graphic Designers are responsible for developing creative for a wide range of projects, from Augmented Reality to digital advertising for blockbuster movies.
You’re ready for the next challenge in developing awesome animations for some of the biggest brands in the world, keen to work in a close-knit creative team and willing to develop and refine your motion graphics skills in a fast-paced environment. Experience in commercial work is essential. It would be a benefit, but not critical to have some experience in DOOH. Candidates that have a genuine interest/exposure to the Digital Out-Of-Home Market and new media technologies would be highly advantageous.
About the good stuff
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- 20 Days holiday pro rata per year with one additional day for every year of service
- Work on world-class projects for global leaders in various industries
- Work with a friendly, talented global team
- Funds and 5% of your time allocation for professional development
- An active ‘Culture Club’ which put on regular socials, meetups and intercontinental events for its employees including Friday drinks and office pool league
- Regent Street Privilege Card including discounts in the Regent Street area, including free fitness classes
- Cycle to work scheme
We are a people-powered business, and we have defined our own culture and what it means to be a GV-er. These values define our view of ourselves, how to treat each other and how we approach our work. We pride ourself on them, we allow them to guide us and we seek to find candidates who show these traits naturally.
- Passionate – We motivate and inspire each other to succeed.
- Innovative – We seek to push boundaries and foster new approaches.
- Playful – We embrace fun and positivity.
- Collaborative – We are strongest when we work together.
- Open – We welcome diverse individuals and ideas.
If the role and Grand Visual sound like your cup of tea, please email [email protected] with your CV, showreel and salary expectations.
No recruiters please, we work with some lovely people already so we’re all good thanks.