Closing: October 22nd 2022
Posted on September 22, 2022
Mid Weight Producer
Not To Scale is a thriving, fast-paced Animation studio well-established since 2005 in the heart of London, with offices in Amsterdam, New York and LA.
We are looking to expand our friendly and efficient Production team with the addition of a talented, versatile and experienced mid-weight producer.
- You have worked predominantly in or around the London’s commercials industry for more than 5 years, and ideally have also gained wider experience working with longer formats of animation production for different media platforms.
- You likely work currently (or have prior experience) at a premier animation studio or post-production facility.
- You have experience running multiple and concurrent productions, working with domestic and international Clients, Directors and Agencies.
- You have experience producing a wide variety of animation and mixed-media techniques, along with an excellent understanding of both animation and live-action pipelines.
- You are confident in your decisiveness and ability to use tact and diplomacy to trouble-shoot and ask for help if needed.
- You have a relaxed and patient disposition, engendered by your confident nature and matched with a meticulous attention to detail.
- You have an open nature and ability to articulate your thoughts clearly and practically when communicating to any and all others involved in a given production.
- You work closely with the Head of Production and with other individual Producers and Production Managers and can help with pitches and productions where necessary.
- You are happy to jump in and budget and schedule for small to midrange projects with the ambition to grow this skill with our support.
- You can work with both our domestic and international director roster and ever-expanding European client base.
- You are a modern and progressive Producer with an awareness of both immediate industry demands as well as the broader, ever-changing production landscape.
Not To Scale provides a great work environment and a fantastic opportunity for the right person to take control of their long-term career direction by filling an exciting and rewarding position in an extremely creative and dynamic business.
We’re certain the successful candidate will feel proud and valued as a member of the talented Not to Scale team.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Please send resumes and cover letters to Maud Beckers – Head of Production.