Closing: November 30th 2020
Posted on November 11, 2020
Mid-Weight Motion Graphics Designer
GRAFT is where film meets animation, we create mixed media visual feasts for the advertising industry but we also make content for charities, businesses, social media and more. We are a small production and post-production studio located in Brixton, London. We’re also independent, born from a passion for creativity and years of experience.
We’re looking for a new Mid-weight Motion Graphics Designer to help us grow our studio through consistently excellent creative output. We have a strong team of freelance talent but are looking for the perfect person to work in house alongside them, to push our work to higher levels and to work closely with our edit, production and accounts departments as a key decision maker in all things animation. Applicants who have worked in advertising or other short form animation, who are excited about challenging and rewarding work, across many different projects with different aims and timelines, and are hungry for personal development should apply.
- A Stand out portfolio and reel
- Strong understanding of design, typography, colour and composition.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Super organised, detail driven and proactive team member.
- Preferably 4+ yrs experience at a production company, post-production or ad agency in an animation capacity, though not essential.
- Knowledge of Cinema4d is a strong plus, but not essential.
- Character animation (2D or 3D) is a strong plus, but not essential.
Our animation team is lean but ambitious, we’re looking for someone who can come in, own and drive animation with a leaders mentality. You will be jointly responsible for growing this department, its scope and its workflow. It’s a dynamic, customisable role that requires initiative, excellent communication skills, strong work ethic & a good chat.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate on written scripts to produce storyboards and optimise for motion graphics.
- Collaborate with the creative team across edits, art direction and graphic creation.
- Produce outstanding motion graphic work to agreed timelines.
- Manage a variety of creative projects simultaneously.
- Creation of consistent motion graphic work based on client assets/brand books provided.
- Share knowledge, techniques and skills as a team player.
Please email your CV and showreel to [email protected] with the subject line “Mid-weight Motion Graphics Designer”
WE ARE GRAFT LTD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.