Posted on August 23, 2021
Mid to Senior Post Producer
We are excited to announce a vacancy to join our friendly London team. We are based in the heart of Covent Garden. Nomad is an award winning international edit and post house with a reputation as an industry leader in commercials, films and content. We work with some of the worlds biggest brands with fantastic directors and clients.
Our Post Producers manage all aspects of a project from liaising on the initial bid, planning and scheduling resources to working with the internal departments to ensure the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the very highest quality. They also act as the main point of contact for the client and manage this relationship to ensure we meet or exceed our client’s expectations. VFX Experience is essential for this role.
Responsibilities include, but not exclusive to:
– Must have 4 years + experience in commercial Post Production.
– A great attitude and the ability to get along with clients and staff alike whilst working under pressure.
– Pitching and bidding experience including creating treatments, quotes & bid letters
– Post-Producing multiple projects across multiple clients simultaneously
– Experience scheduling a job
– Experience seeing jobs through from bid to delivery
– Organisational and attention to detail
– Ability to communicate professionally & confidently
– Assisting clients with technical & deadline management
– Reconciling & reporting of budgets
– Working with both the in-house team and freelancers
Salary dependent on experience.
Full time position.
Email [email protected] and in the subject header please write ‘Producer Job Application’.
Whilst we will try, it may not be possible to reply to all applicants. Apologies in advance, and thanks for your time.