As you develop you will have the opportunity to work on set in the UK and abroad along with growing your showreel on our RAW TALENT webpage.
MUST HAVE: STRONG FOUNDATION IN AVID MEDIA COMPOSER & 3 YEARS OF ASSISTANT EXPERIENCE, INCLUDING COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE
The successful applicant will be able to:
- be confident, positive, personable and professional with the ability to smile under pressure
- liaise with producers and post houses to design efficient workflows from offline to online
- work with Avid Media Composer to a high professional standard
- work with a wide range of digital camera formats and their respective file-based work-flows
- work with our EditShare/Unity system
- work with Photoshop, After Effects and have the ability to comp
- ingest media from a variety of formats, transcoding from source files where necessary
- create EDLs, AAFs and uncompressed QuickTimes
- create QuickTime movie links with the necessary knowledge of codecs, conversions and compression procedures
- upload work to the company website/showreels
- source sound effects, music and tracklay
- edit on set in the UK and worldwide
- be flexible with their working hours and be prepared to work on weekend days and bank holidays when required
We have a fun and hardworking team here at Marshall Street Editors and we look forward to hearing from you.
Email [email protected] and in the subject header please write ‘Assistant Job Application’. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to reply to all applicants – apologies in advance. Salary dependant on experience.