Posted on October 15, 2018
Mid / Senior Motion Designer
Studio Private is a creative Post-Production Studio and is looking for the right candidate to join our team based in Dalston, London.
We are searching for a keen and dynamic Mid / Senior Motion Designer.
What you will bring:
- A broad skill set covering motion graphics and CG animation.
- Advanced proficiency in Maya or Cinema 4D, and After Effects or Nuke.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, a good eye for composition & framing, detail, colour, scale, form, timing and the ability to develop and understand narrative.
- Experienced in all areas of the creative process, 2D and 3D, including concept, modelling, lighting / rendering and compositing.
- Strong knowledge of design principles.
- Solution oriented and creative problem solver.
- Experience in an agile, deadline-driven, fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You will be required to;
- Engage in creative development, pitches and treatments, take the lead on proposing solutions, and craft elegant and innovative responses to a variety of briefs.
- Work collaboratively with our team of VFX & CGI artists, MGFX Artists, Editors and Retouch Artists.
- Manage client attending sessions and lead reviews and meetings with confidence and positivity.
This role would suit a multi-skilled and innovative generalist with creative flair, strong motion design and key frame layout skills, using a mixed palette of software. An interest in the fashion and advertising industry is advantageous.
If this describes you, please submit: your CV with covering letter, a link to your reel or online portfolio to [email protected] quoting “ Motion Designer-APA” in the subject heading. Where you are not the sole artist, please clearly state your involvement in the project
We can only contact the applicants that will go through to the interview stage.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Closing date 30th November 2018