Closing: October 26th 2018
Posted on October 23, 2018
Member Services Coordinator
We are at the heart of the industry, helping members businesses thrive by creating the best possible business environment for them, helping them navigate new opportunities and promoting them in the UK and overseas. An exciting opportunity to be part of an energetic and tight-knit team at the heart of the industry with key decision makers. The role centres around building relationships with members and partners, running events to inform and educate the wider membership whilst keeping engaged with industry issues.
• Secure knowledge of what the APA offers.
• Answering members questions about contracts (NDAs and Music Video contracts).
• Knowledge of the APA terms, contracts and guidelines to answer production queries.
• Knowledge of the larger industry issues that affect members and keeping informed on how best to advise them.
• Maintaining active relationships with member companies through catch up meetings. Tracking progress with potential members.
• Researching new members through keeping an eye on industry press and social.
• Attending industry events/awards.
• Organising member educational events e.g. workshops and seminars, and collating speaker information for follow-up notes to all members.
• Organisation of the APA Masterclass – the industry standard training course, working closely with the lead tutors and speakers.
• Helping the Events Manager with the APA Show & Future Of Advertising.
• Maintaining relationships with our sponsors/partners.
• Promoting and supporting the Good Karma initiatives.
• Organising Cannes Trips.
• Keeping track of office calendar and events – especially Steve’s.
• Keeping office morale and LOLs high.
• Office Petty Cash.
• Keeping stocks of stationary and kitchen items.
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Dependent on experience
Please email [email protected] with your CV & a little bit about why you want to work with us.