Closing: May 10th 2019
Posted on April 17, 2019
Media Manager/ Editor
Independent Films are looking for a Media Manager and Editor to join our team.
You will work closely with our producers and directors to assist in managing the archive and website of commercials, music videos and entertainment.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Editing together director’s showreels, mood edits and casting cut downs.
· Overseeing the CMS (content management system) for all directors’ work and any other films that come through.
· Managing the Independent & Indy8 website, uploading content and keeping it up to date
· Creating and sending out bespoke reels using the CMS/Wiredrive
· Transcoding files for different platforms
· Co-ordinating receiving, checking and managing the director’s work archives on the company server as well as any hard drives that come through.
· Overseeing in-house camera equipment and managing the booking system
· Clocking and delivering completed work
· Tech support for award entries, PR and film festival submissions across divisions.
· Creating social media gifs and company newsletters
· General tech support around the office.
Candidate should be:
· Technically proficient
· Bright, enthusiastic and comfortable in a media company environment
· A creative eye and strong attention to detail are paramount
· Good knowledge of Adobe Premiere and ability to edit
· Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, ability to edit and manipulate images
· Basic knowledge of different codecs and compressions
· Basic knowledge of InDesign
· Basic 5D camera skills is an advantage
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply by email with your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
The closing date for applications is midnight on 10/05/19.