Posted on November 3, 2022
Coffee & TV are looking for a MCR assistant to join our team. We are looking for a highly motivated individual that has knowledge of post production workflows and experience of QC and deliverables.
Our studio is where creativity is practiced. You will be a ‘thinker’ and not just a ‘doer’ and keen to further hone your skills and develop the collective capabilities of the company.
Main duties include:
- Daily use of Mac 0SX and Windows software such as Adobe programs, QScan, Vidchecker.
- Full creation and QC of multi-regional broadcast files
- QC Audio to broadcast technical specification
- Prepare artwork and audio
- Knowledge of harding tests for on broadcast material
- Communication with the production, artists and engineers to ensure quality and efficiency of final delivery.
- Operate our in-house FTP system with creating new FTPs and data management
- Communicate regularly with delivery organisations such as Beam TV, IMD/Peach etc
- Manage Frame IO, Wetransfer, Dropbox accounts
- Maintain the in house server and restore archived projects
- Manage Stock footage Library
- In depth knowledge of post production workflows
- Understanding of video HD & SD
- Technical problem solving
- Know the technical specs for ongoing deliveries
- 1 year in the role or similar role
- Understanding of clients’ pressures and commercial awareness
- Works well in a team
- Exceptional communication skills
- A thirst to continue to learn and grow
- Alignment with the company values of LOVE, TRUST, COLLABORATION, BELIEF AND EXCEPTIONAL
- Effective home-working set up
Coffee & TV are an equal opportunity employer, committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with exceptional people irrespective of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Hybrid working and flexible working offered to achieve a healthy work/life balance.
Please apply here or email [email protected]