Back to all jobs
Marketing & Studio Assistant
London | Marketing & Studio Assistant
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Studio Private is a thriving creative production studio that’s committed to artistic and technological innovation, with exceptional career growth potential.
We’re a dynamic and fast-evolving team looking for a marketing & studio assistant, someone who is focused, organised and efficient to work alongside our Creative Services Director and wider Studio Private team.
Your self-motivated, detail – oriented and collaborative-driven skills will be crucial as we build new partnerships with artists, brands and the creative community at large.
At Studio Private believe that the best work comes from collective creativity: great stories and experiences are made by teams working closely together.
We are committed to fostering a vibrant, imaginative, and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe that in order to be as innovative as possible, every team needs a multiplicity of backgrounds, perspectives and identities.
- Oversee the content management system i.e. ensuring all new projects and brand messaging are handled appropriately across all web and social platforms.
- Track incoming project enquiries and new client leads, collaborating with the marketing and production teams to keep both departments coordinated and the CMS system up to date
- Assisting the preparation of meetings, organising portfolios & marketing materials – following brand guidelines using Indesign to prep KeyNote presentations and PDFs.
- Support on pitches for potential jobs; this will range from creating bespoke portfolios to project-specific treatments.
- Build on industry knowledge across key markets through client research and database updates, including the maintenance of our marketing database.
- Oversee all studio management and maintenance (i.e. ordering stationary, supplies and equipment, helping maintain cleanliness and ensuring the studio is presentable) helping the smooth running of Studio Private London on a day-to-day basis.
- Recording studio expenditures and managing the monthly studio budget.
- Manage the calendar and in-studio meetings.
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed by all team members.
- Liaise with IT support to ensure the smooth running of the studio.
- Ordering couriers/cabs & maintaining logs.
Adobe Creative Suite skills – InDesign & Bridge
Please send a cover letter and CV to: [email protected]