Posted on January 13, 2020
CHEAT are an independent colour and finishing studio based in East London.
CHEAT are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant. Applicants should be highly motivated, confident and enthusiastic to join our fast growing team.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage the company’s social media, press and PR presence.
- Regularly update and create content for website and social channels.
- Ensure all output is in line with the company voice and strategy.
- Liaise with colourists and producers on upcoming work.
- Keep in touch with external press and ensure relevant news, projects and press releases shared with relevant publications.
- Work closely with the team to develop marketing ideas and initiatives.
- Press tracking and monitoring.
- Awards entries and monitoring.
- Assist with events.
Our ideal candidate
- Would suit someone with minimum 1-2 years experience in the industry, in post-production, production or agency looking to build on this in a marketing role.
- A passion for film and colour grading.
- Proactive with a sense of Initiative.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Attention to detail.
- A great team player.
This is initially a 3-month role with potential to become permanent.
To apply please email[email protected]