Posted on January 15, 2018
Not To Scale is young, dynamic film and animation content production studio. Established in 2005 we have built a reputation amongst the international creative services industries as a go to film production studio. There is now an exciting opportunity to join Not To Scale’s friendly marketing team at our London headquarters.
We are looking for a talented and energetic Marketing Assistant to work in a team with our Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and Executive Producer to help take our new business activity in London and Amsterdam onto the next level. You might be someone who is currently operating at a post-production or commercials film production company or perhaps an editors or sound studio in a client facing role and feel ready to take a step closer to a position with more responsibility. Or perhaps you are already fulfilling this role or a related one, somewhere else and want to take control of your career again. Whilst you would ideally be working in a relevant creative business, this is not essential, as we are most interested in finding a candidate who enjoys networking, social events, getting along with our Director talent and Clients and making presentations of our work and capabilities in order to help find exciting creative opportunities for us to produce.
The ideal candidate will be confident, well liked and highly sociable with a great network or the potential to soon build one. We are looking for someone who is able to identify new business leads through a natural desire to have their finger on the production pulse at all times and that has a genuine passion for building long-term client relationships and producing great creative work. You should be motivated and proud to help generate business leads for Not To Scale, and feel confident that you will be able to deliver results in a competitive sales environment.
The role will report directly into the Marketing Director of Not To Scale, based in London.
Job description and required skills
- Promoting Not To Scale’s talented international roster to new and existing clients as a key part of our international marketing team.
- Developing and delivering on a target led marketing and sales strategies.
- Keeping Not To Scale’s diverse work at the forefront of Ad Agency producers, creative teams and brand content commissioners minds.
- Work with UK Management to plan co-ordinated activities that help to stimulate interest in Not To Scale.
- Must be self-starting and energetic, with a love for creativity whilst being able to act on initiative to find new ways to grow our professional network to generate new leads and opportunities for the Directors and Studio.
- A highly organised individual who is able to work individually and as part of a team. You are a people person who likes to socialise in the industry whilst also knowing how to manage this time effectively to obtain the most useful business results.
- Ultimately the role will be evaluated on the candidate’s ability to generate and win new business for the London studio. We believe our work is highly creative and therefore the role is to ensure that all the key influencers are aware on an on-going basis of the work that we do.
Not To Scale has always prided itself on recruiting the best possible people. Founded in London in 2005, we have a hard-earned reputation for excellent creativity and craft expertise in our field.
The Soho studio is a fun, hard-working environment, and all of our staff are valued and often consulted on the direction that the studio moves in and the big decisions that affect our day to day lives.
An ability to stay ahead of what is happening within the creative community in London and beyond.
Remuneration will be comprised of salary and results based rewards.
About Not To Scale
Not To Scale is an international film and animation content production business with expertise in harnessing traditional and digital film craft techniques to create engaging experiences for audiences to enjoy and share.
We have offices in New York, London, Amsterdam and Los Angeles.
We have won numerous industry awards working for Brands and Clients such as; Google, Burberry, Virgin, British Airways, Nike, Honda, American Express, Ogilvy, Publicis, BBH, W+K and many more.
A covering letter should be addressed to our London Studio Managing Director Sarah Butterworth and sent along with a CV to our HR Manager Tenzin Wagner; [email protected]