Posted on November 11, 2022
Coffee & TV are looking for a Marketing Assistant/ Copywriter to join our team. We are on the hunt for a highly motivated individual, with a flair for copywriting, an exceptional eye for detail and excellent organisational skills. Candidates should also have experience of the creative and VFX industry, PR and social media.
Our studio is where creativity is practised. You will be a ‘thinker’ and not just a ‘doer’ and keen to further hone your skills and develop the collective capabilities of the company.
- Responsible for drafting all external studio copy including, press releases, features and profiles, newsletters, company messaging, talent biographies, interview and speaking opportunity briefing documents and award submissions.
- Supports Director of Communications with news, feature and profile pitching.
- Supports social media manager with copywriting, ContactCal management, platform engagement, research and organisation of social media assets.
- Responsible for drafting, collating and submitting all C&TV award submissions.
- Responsible for researching and recording all awards dates and deadlines.
- Organisation of all company nominations and wins for news announcements.
- Responsible for drafting website copy and uploading all content to the website.
- Understanding of creative, VFX, design, post production and commercial awareness.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Alignment with the company values of LOVE, TRUST, COLLABORATION, BELIEF AND EXCEPTIONAL.
- Effective home-working set up/ Flexible working hours.
- Copywriting experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Problem solver with the tenacity to never take no for an answer!
Please apply here or email [email protected]