Posted on August 31, 2021
Marketing Assistant at The Shiny Awards
Friendly part-time job at the Shiny Awards; the most effective & inclusive awards and networking events for directors starting a career in commercials.
– Create, schedule and publish content for our social media platforms, mainly Instagram & LinkedIn, using our guidelines
– Keep up with new best practises for social media marketing.
– Project-manage our mentoring programme for under-represented new directors.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- Basic design skills and must be able to use social media design apps, eg Canva
- Social media schedulers, eg Planoly, Hootsuite etc
- Good written English
- Must be active users of at least one social media platform.
- Experience of managing a project involving other people – this could have been at school, in your free-time or a previous work project.
- Must be able to work independently, this includes good record keeping and keeping to deadlines
It would be nice if:
- You have an interest in music videos & commercials, as it will help you create accurate marketing messages. You don’t need to be a film-maker.
The job is mainly remote. If you’re in London we’ll meet once a week at a Soho House.
- The job is offered as park of the Kickstart scheme, which means candidates MUST be aged 18-24 and be in receipt of Universal Credit.
- Please send a short note to tell us about your relevant skills and interests. We won’t reply to applications without a short note and those applications won’t be successful.
- Please also confirm that you’re aged between 18-24 and receiving Universal Credit
Details of employability support
Applicants will have access to an Employability Trainer at Capacity London
We offer units of the LRN Level 4 Diploma in Digital Marketing
email [email protected] with a short cover letter, by 5th September
Find out more about The Shiny Awards here: www.shinyawards.com