Posted on April 25, 2019
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world’s leading creative studios, creating high-end visual effects, animation, creative content and immersive experiences for the advertising and film industries.
Our unique combination of talent, technology and craft leads to distinctive and award-winning work for world’s most famous brands.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing Assistant with a desire to work within the Advertising industry.
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for assisting in all areas of marketing execution. This will include anything from assisting with market research to organising the distribution of literature, or helping to organise an event. They will also be responsible for creating content and populating our websites and other marketing tools.
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing literature, ensuring valid, current and accurate content.
- Coordinate and implement e-marketing campaigns – including the use of an e-marketing tool and database management.
- Supporting and implementing the awards strategy, ensuring entries are to a high standard and submissions executed efficiently.
- Fulfill web and e-newsletter content management.
- Act as liaison between the company and our vendors, print suppliers, freelance talent, and various marketing services.
- Provide logistical support in the running of events like client engagement nights, seminars, exhibitions and trade shows.
- Track and manage industry event participation.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of ongoing marketing communications activities.
- Provide administrative assistance in marketing finance.
- Produce and distribute professional internal comms material.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent / or experience in marketing, business administration or a related subject.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills a must
- Tenacity for web maintenance (CMS) / e-marketing systems. Experience a bonus.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of brand and product marketing and harnessing consumer insight.
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team – both in person and globally.
- Has a ‘Can Do’ attitude, happy to take on varied and demanding tasks as and when required.
- Good time management, planning and project management skills.
- Able to meet multiple project deadlines and demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Highly computer savvy, with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
Please apply through our website here – http://smrtr.io/36qqj