Closing: April 26th 2019
Posted on March 26, 2019
Lead Designer / Art Director
Found Studio has an exciting vacancy for a full-time Lead Designer/Art Director to work on a variety of different moving image work, including live-action, animation and visual effects.
The role will require someone who has an inherent love and understanding of all aspects of motion design and possess a fantastic eye for detail. Someone who can lead projects, from pitch stage to completion, and inject each project with high level of design and art direction as well as top-draw creative ideas.
Found is an award-winning film and motion studio which cares deeply about the work it creates. We are a small but highly ambitious team and as such are looking for someone to get stuck in. Someone with superb design, animation and art direction skills with the capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and whom has a genuine passion, drive and energy to create outstanding motion design work.
– Treatment writing and pitching
– Art direction and style frames
– Great communication and presentation skills
– Leading creative ideas and art direction
– Ability to jump “on the tools” if/when required
– Expert knowledge of the full Adobe suite
– Expert working knowledge of C4D (Houdini is a bonus)
– Expert knowledge of texturing, lighting and rendering. (In particular, Octane but Redshift is a bonus)
– Expert knowledge of compositing and finishing skills. (In particular After Effects but Nuke is a bonus)
– Good technical understanding for best practice in terms workflows, pipelines, IT systems and hardware solutions
A bit about you…
You are self-motivated, organised and work well as part of a team. You have a genuine passion for motion design and creative culture. You will have a good technical understanding of the software and hardware systems and possess a thirst to explore new and emerging techniques and strive to be the best you can be.
A bit about us…
Found is an award-winning creative studio specialising in high-end film production and 3D motion design, based in Clerkenwell, London. The studio is situated in a recently restored record depository, ‘The Record Hall’, just off Leather Lane. It is a bustling, friendly place with lots of room to work and think as well as an on-site coffee shop, a brand new co-working lounge and a range of additional presentation rooms.
With a strong eye for design and visual storytelling, we produce bold, cinematic work for some of the world’s leading brands and agencies. We’re imaginative, innovative and brave.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and covering letter and expected salary to [email protected] with the subject ‘Art Director’.