Closing: July 8th 2021
Posted on June 8, 2021
Junior-to-Mid Level Editor
We are excited to announce a vacancy for a junior-to-mid level editor to join our brilliant team! Salt.TV are an award winning video production company specialising in commercials, B2B, and social content. We work on a variety of exciting projects with a diverse and ever-growing roster of directors and clients.
We are looking for an editor to mainly focus on serving one of our luxury retail clients who we work with on a regular basis, creating a variety of B2B and B2C content from footage toolkits we create and stock footage.
Currently, we come together as a small team intermittently for meetings and social get-togethers, but our employees are all expected to be able to primarily work from home and meet in London when needed.
You must have a strong foundation in Adobe Premiere Pro and 2 years of experience editing commercial content.
Successful candidates will need to be able to start immediately (within 7 working days).
The successful candidate will be able to:
– Be confident, positive, personable and professional with the ability to smile under pressure
– Liaise with producers and post houses to design efficient workflows from offline to online
– Work with Premiere Pro to a high professional standard
– Work with a wide range of digital camera formats and their respective file-based work-flows
– Work with our EditShare/Unity system
– Ingest media from a variety of formats, transcoding from source files where necessary
– Create EDLs, AAFs and uncompressed QuickTimes
– Create QuickTime movie links with the necessary knowledge of codecs, conversions and compression procedures
– Upload work to the company website/showreels
– Source sound effects, music, and tracklay
– Edit on set in the UK and the ability to be able to work remotely
– Be flexible with their working hours and be prepared to work on weekend days and bank holidays when required
– Bonus if the applicant has knowledge of After Effects or DaVinci
At Salt.TV, we have a very friendly, fun, and hard-working team and look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your CV, availability and start date to [email protected]. Please write “Junior-To-Mid Level Editor Application” in the subject of your email.
Please also let us know your availability for interview week commencing June 14th.