Junior Sales Rep
CMN PPL FLMS JUNIOR SALES REP
Common People Films are an ambitious independent film production company who produce award winning TV Commercials, music videos and digital content. We are a talented team who work with our own roster of directors we rep from the UK, Europe and beyond. We’re very excited to welcome a new employee to our family run ethos. Our culture is based around support, energy, fun and ambition and our aim is to grow into an international player whilst having a solid talent base in the UK.
We also have an IP division developing film, TV and Theatre.
We are now looking for a Junior Sales Rep to come join our growing and busy team to assist our Head of New Business in building our brand.
The focus of this role will be selling & developing our incredibly talented roster of Directors, by arranging in person meetings with agencies and brands, creating new business contacts, attending events on behalf of the company and generating new business leads, all under the guidance of our Head of New Business and Founders.
- Scheduling and presenting directors reels to agencies and brands, speaking with knowledge and passion for the work.
- Visiting creatives and producers – must have very good time management.
- Building and maintaining relationships with advertising agencies and brands.
- An active participation in finding and signing emerging talent.
- Must have an authentic interest in the creative industries.
- Targeting opportunities and strategising alongside the sales team on new ideas for marketing our roster across our social media and with partnering publications and platforms.
- Document creation – keynote, PowerPoint, medium-level technical know-how to work across the various platforms we use in our business.
- You will also be required to manage the company’s social media channels; Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.
- Updating the internal sales database.
This job requires someone who is organised with excellent communication and social skills, with a passion for film, creativity and the ability to manage their time in an efficient manner. You are a positive, conscientious and proactive person with an approachable manner. The ability to work independently and also as part of a team is essential. As you will be attending meetings and events as the face of CMN PPL FLMS, you will need to have the same outlook as the company’s core values; respect, ambition, creativity with a conscientious approach.
A good understanding of the industry is key. Some experience of working in advertising and production is preferable.
This is a full time job, Monday – Friday with frequent evening events to attend. You will be required to work out of our Soho office.
Salary dependent on experience.
To apply, please contact [email protected] with the job title in the subject matter.