Posted on April 13, 2021
Junior Sales Rep
FAMILIA are looking for a bright, engaging and creative Junior Sales Rep to join our growing sales team. FAMILIA is a next generation production company creating work across commercials, music videos, photography and beyond. We are a bold and brave team of creatives looking to the future of filmmaking, with cultural awareness and integrity, but above all a love of the craft.
In this role, the candidate will work closely with our Head of Sales and Executive Producer, and will be under their guidance. We’re looking for someone with attention to detail, dedication, initiative, but essentially this role will be judged on a candidates passion and ability to sell. We want someone who thrives off the buzz of connecting dots and making things happen, and who are driven to seek out their own leads.
This is a position for someone looking to begin their career in the filmmaking / advertising world. We’re after energy and an appetite for creativity, so previous sales experience is not necessarily required but a good understanding of the production world is desired.
Day to Day Junior Sales Rep
- Assisting the sales department with administrative tasks and general upkeep
- Managing the flow and organisation of scripts and data
- Making Directors reels for clients
- Assisting, development and execution of sales strategies
- Presenting FAMILIA, Directors and Photographers to Agencies and Brands
- Attend industry and networking events
- Researching industry news and account moves
- Researching emerging directing and photography talent
The role will also require fluency in programmes like Google Workspace (doc, sheets, slides) and be social media savvy. Knowledge in programmes like Photoshop or PremierPro is also a bonus.
Starting salary will be entry level but based on experience, and supplemented by shoot fees.
Send your CV and cover to [email protected].