Closing: January 3rd 2018
Posted on December 7, 2017
Junior Production Coordinator, Random Acts
Duration: 12 months (2 month probation)
Based at Little Dot Studios in East London, we are looking for a Junior Production Coordinator to join us for a year to work on Channel 4’s short-form visual arts strand, Random Acts. Reporting to and supporting the Production Executive, Fiona Lamptey – together we will manage the delivery of 80 Random Acts films and 2 TV shows. We are looking for an enthusiastic, individual who will embrace a busy team and manage a varied and diverse workload.
The successful candidate will provide vital administrative and logistical support ensuring that the Random Acts team develop and produce the very best animations, spoken word, dance, music, live action short form content. You will deal daily with talent and filmmakers, so an approachable, friendly personality is key. This role involves working closely with Commissioning Editor, Catherine Bray and the Random Acts Digital team, assisting with general organisation and the running of the strand.
Applications are strongly encouraged from a broad range of different backgrounds. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse range of people. All employment decisions at Little Dot Studios are based on job requirements, without regard to race, gender, disability or socio-economic background, and we won’t tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and tracking short film production from pre-prep through to delivery
- Maintaining various excel status reports and keeping track of department spend.
- Providing production support to the Production Exec/Series Producer during the production of the TV show and to deal with ad hoc production queries/duties.
- Completing and distributing production paperwork i.e. – callsheets
- Acting as a point of contact for queries (internal and external) and resolving them where possible.
- Coordinating film and final paperwork delivery
- Data entry onto Silvermouse
- Responsible for all invoice queries and payment tracking
- Responsible for circulating and distributing commissioning and licence agreements for signature.
This role is well suited to an individual who has some experience in a production environment and wants to learn more about short form content, production and business affairs. Please send a CV and a couple of paragraphs on your aspirations and why you would like to work with us to [email protected] with ‘JUNIOR PRODUCTION CO-ORDINATOR – (your name)’ in the subject line.