Posted on September 26, 2018
Junior Production Assistant with editing opportunities
TOMBOY FILMS, A FARRINGDON BASED PRODUCTION COMPANY, IS LOOKING FOR A JUNIOR PRODUCTION ASSISTANT WITH EDITING OPPORTUNITIES
• Receptionist/runner duties (phones/monitoring emails/collecting post/booking
• Junior PA duties – putting together call sheets, pencilling crew/kit, keeping track of
progress (training provided)
• Simple editing of showreels, content etc
• Collating and recording invoices
• Maintaining cloud storage
• Liaising with website host to keep content up to date
• Maintaining and checking Vimeo links and content
• Maintaining and updating hard drive library (rushes back up when needed, new
• Picture research for pitch treatments
• Usual computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel are essential.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and experience in editing are advantageous but
not essential – Training would be given to the right candidate.
• Working knowledge of InDesign is advantageous.
• Previous industry experience not essential – but proven ability to organise and coordinate
events and people a requirement are.
• A very important part of the job will be the ability to manage and edit online portfolios of
directors and assist with visual research – so an ambition to develop research and
editing skills is crucial.
• We are a small company so more than anything we are looking for someone to
become part of the team and be thoroughly involved in the day to day running of the
office. The ideal candidate would be keen to, and able to turn their hand to any tasks
the company would need them to do.
• To be discussed based on the candidate’s experience.
• Please send your CV and a brief cover letter to: [email protected]