Posted on December 11, 2017
Junior Production and Social Media Assistant
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual who has some work-placement and/or junior experience in the advertising, tv, or film industries and wants to build on this.
Hoi Polloi is a young, challenger, production company working across TV advertising and social media production.
You will need good written and social skills, reasonable maths for budgeting and petty cash, and have a natural interest in social media and everything to do with production.
- General support for our production team
- Updating, monitoring, and developing our social media channels
- Processing of invoices, petty cash, and expenses.
- Writing callsheets, movement orders, & travel planning.
- Research into improving working methods for internal and external team collaboration.
- Diary management.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- A keen interest in publishing social media posts
- Passionate about film, music, media, and the arts and commentating from a creative point of view.
- Familiarity with MS Office, Google Sheets, InDesign, Keynote, Dropbox,
- Natural investigator – understanding problems, taking them apart, and solving them.
- Organised, able to prioritise and complete tasks efficiently.
- Calm under pressure and comfortable workng in a fast moving environment.
- Team player, capable of working across multiple projects.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Basic Maths and financial management skills
- Minimum 6 months in a production, advertising, or post-production company (or similar) as runner, receptionist, assistant, etc, including some shoot running experience.
Please send cover letter and CV to [email protected]