Closing: February 23rd 2023
Posted on January 23, 2023
Junior Producer Role
We are a film editing company obsessed with storytelling. We believe the better we craft our films the more we help our clients reach an audience. So we use every trick we have learned over 30 years to do just that.
The Junior Producer will be taking care of the jobs and editors along with working closely with the Head of Production and the Executive Producer. You will facilitate the smooth running of the job you look after, making sure both Editor and Clients are fully informed of the job status.
You must have excellent communication skills and good judgement, be able to work well with employees and clients at all levels. The job requires strong organisational skills and the ability to adapt to daily queries and changes to the job.
Key responsibilities as Producer
- Deal with clients in a knowledgeable, friendly and welcoming way.
- Bidding and closing jobs
- Organising assigned editor schedules including managing assistants on jobs
- Supporting the Executive Producer and Head of Production
- Attending industry events when asked
- Ensuring client relationships are running smoothly
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Friendly, personable and confident
- Minimum of 2 years in the industry either in Post, Sound or a similar discipline.
- Ability to use proficiently, a range of software packages and willing to learn new ones
- Effective time management and organisational skills and the initiative to work independently.
- Excellent telephone skills and the ability to manage contacts with tact and sensitivity.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Calm under pressure and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Reports to: Annabel Bennett (Executive Producer, London)
Key liaison: Ella Sedgwick (Head of Production, London)
Salary – dependent on experience
Apply to [email protected]