Closing: June 30th 2022
Posted on May 9, 2022
About Brave Spark
We are a technology powered creative production agency on a mission to redefine what’s creatively possible in order to deliver transformational outcomes for our clients. In an increasingly competitive world, we’ve made it our mission to ensure every £ of a brands investment translates on screen.
From the delivery of TV commercials, digital display and social ads to branded content and the design and build of digital experiences, Brave Spark has always delivered the best work and outcomes through innovation. By combining the art of creative storytelling and powering it with technology, we make ideas, budgets and targets go further across Commercials, Content and Campaigns.
We’re a unique collective of data analysts, strategists, creatives, filmmakers and technologists. We have a breadth of digital and content production experience delivering work for the likes of Hiscox, Trivento, Visa, Xero and lots more.
The Role in Brief
As a client facing Junior Producer you will work across a range of our productions, owning small budget projects and playing an important supporting role on the larger ones.
You will play a critical role in producing small scale projects ensuring all deliver on time, within budget and to an exceptionally high quality to address our clients needs and challenges.
You will also play an important part supporting Senior Producers in the production and delivery of our larger campaign work including TVCs, online content and more.
You should be a great communicator and motivator with an innate ability to ‘get things done’, with problem solving second nature to you.
A key part of your role will involve managing and owning your projects and tasks to deliver excellent results from both a production value and budget efficiencies.
But you’ll also have soft client skills and the ability to manage our clients and their unique needs. You’ll work hand-in-hand with a diverse mix of client teams, creatives and production experts to do so.
As well as this, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day client communications on some of your projects and facilitating cross agency collaboration. You will work closely alongside our Head of Production, Business and Creative Director to develop strong client relationships, as trusted consultative partners to our clients.
You should have +2 years experience working in production, and ideally in depth experience of advertising and production. An active interest in emerging technologies and the value they can deliver to clients would also be beneficial as Brave Spark has a constant drive to help our clients to refine what’s creatively possible to reach their audiences and meet business objectives.
Usually you would be based in our London office and may also work from time-to-time at our clients offices but initially will most likely work from home.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
This role will include:
- Working with the wider team to interrogate client briefs, challenging and asking questions, and successfully plan responses to meet client needs in effective and innovative ways
- Owning small scale projects and delivering them at a high production standard and on budget.
- Supporting the senior production team in delivering high quality big budget productions.
- Join in ideation and creative sessions, offering both ideas and production solutions.
- When suitable, leading client presentations, PPMs and review sessions.
- On your own projects, and initially with support from Head of Production, deliver the scoping and planning projects e.g. Statements of Work, project estimating, project plans, risk logs
- Proficient management of project scope, deliverables and risks including the management of scope any creep and activation of change control whenever necessary
- Be a go-to leader of your projects who is able to clearly articulate project scope, timelines and deadlines to ensure both client and internal expectations are set and managed
- Maintain effective day-to-day management with the wider team throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring unity, understanding and forward resource planning
- Continually identify, monitor and managing risks and issues, especially that may impact project commercials, client satisfaction or quality of output
- Ensure quality assurance procedures take place to continually deliver a high quality output
- Develop strong relationships with day-to-day clients, able to adapt your communication style according to their needs and approach
- Effective and efficient management of day-to-day client communications on your projects
- Run weekly status meetings across your projects, including all preparation and follow up to update on project tasks and deliverables, dependencies, blockers and/or risks
- Identification of client needs and the ability to quickly evaluate and offer pragmatic solutions, having the knowledge and confidence to act as a trust adviser for clients
- Continually identify and suggest ways to client satisfaction and deepen relationships
- Be knowledgeable and passionate about your client’s business and where and how digital could contribute to their success
- Work alongside the Business Director to be proactive in seeking out organic growth opportunities as and when they may arise across your projects
- Work closely with your project team(s) to ensure you maximise profitability at a project and account level
- Work closely with the Head of Production and account lead on regular financial reporting e.g. on project commercial health and weekly revenue forecast updates
- Work closely with the account lead to meet / exceed budgeted financial objectives including revenue targets
- Address and resolve billing issues in a timely manner e.g. chasing overdue invoices etc
- Where necessary, negotiate contracts and fees with external suppliers on your projects to ensure efficiencies and economies of scale can be gained
- Reporting to the Head of Production and regular upward management
- Contributing to the profitability, development and growth of Brave Spark as a business
- Championing the services and work we deliver to both existing clients and prospects as part of growing Brave Spark’s reputation
Please forward your resume to [email protected]