Posted on September 27, 2017
Roles & Responsibilities
3angrymen are a production company that specialise in creating branded short-form content. We work with clients including the NSPCC, Childline, Crisis, Schroders, Mencap, Walgreen Boots, Build Africa, The Scouts and Channel 4.
Whoever the client, whatever the brief, our mission is to make films that matter – whether that be an animation for teenagers, a documentary for a charity or an internal comms piece for an international bank.
We’re looking for a Junior Producer to join our team, to lead projects, overseeing all aspects of production from concept and budgeting through to delivery.
The role is multifaceted, working closely and building relationships with our clients, our production team and freelance creatives, combining constant project management with overarching creative leadership. You will work primarily with one of our biggest corporate clients, managing their ongoing video needs, running several separate film projects at any one time. Planning, delegation and prioritisation will be central to everyday tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to make the step-up to a producer role within an ambitious production company, with an already impressive reputation for punching above its weight. We want someone with industry experience who isn’t afraid to do things differently, someone with extremely high standards who wants to lead, adept at managing expectations, unafraid to challenge their team and comfortable liaising with clients.
Essential Skills & Requirements
The candidate must
- have at least two years relevant producing/production management industry experience
- know how to take projects from brief, through shoots and onto delivery
- be very comfortable and confident in client-facing situations
- be a confident leader and creative contributor
- be extremely organised, a proactive planner
- be able and interested in seeking and securing new work
- have experience of developing treatments and negotiating contracts
- have good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- have excellent written and spoken English
- be enthusiastic about producing a variety of content, both corporate and creative
Ideally the candidate will also
- have a good list of industry contacts
- be a keen follower of industry trends and upcoming talent
If you like our work but think you can make it even better, are certain that you fit the criteria above and are interested in becoming a Producer with 3angrymen, please apply by sending a copy of your CV & a 1 page Cover Letter (including details of your salary expectations), both in .pdf format.
Please send these to [email protected] and use the subject line ‘ Junior Producer Application’. Applications will not be considered unless these stipulations are adhered to.
Starting Date: December 2017
Salary: Dependent on Experience